Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Colour Charts

Last week one of my customers was trying to figure out which ColorBox Chalk Inks she should buy. She already had some, and loved the way they stamped. The problem was, she didn't know which ones she already had, and which ones she wanted that would compliment her existing collection. I tried in vain looking for a colour chart online similar to the Tim Holtz Distress Ink chart (here). Eventually I decided to create one myself! Now, I'm sure I'm not the first person to do this! In fact, Guest Blogger Distress-D has done something very similar!

So, in the interest of being community-minded, and wanting to save you the hassle of creating a colour chart from scratch yourself, I've included links to the charts I've created! All you need to do is stamp something in the box above the ink name, and you've got yourself a colour chart! Get together with friends with similar inks to complete your chart!

Ink colour charts like these are great for so many things, including matching up with cardstock and project embellishments!









All these colour charts (plus others) will be available on the Resources tab.

Thank you for putting up with me while I figured all this out! I hope these colour charts are are useful to you as they are to me! I've put all mine into a display folder for easy access, and they look great when they're all filled out!

No comments:

Post a Comment