Sunday, August 21, 2011

Favourite Things...

These are a few of my favourite (craft room) things...

1. Bellish Ezy-Press












2. Heat Gun













3. Plastic Containers
This one probably needs a little further explanation! I keep all my small embellishments in little plastic containers, and have everything colour-coded. It's a great way for me to see what I have (otherwise it's 'out of sight, out of mind'), and makes the craft room look colourful, which I love! Being plastic, I'm also not worried if they get broken, and if I'm crafting on the go, all I need to do is grab a container and go!


4. Stamps!











Yes, I am totally addicted to stamps and stamping! I store all my stamps together by theme, so they're easier to find! For a post on the basics of stamping, have a look here.


5. Inks
Because stamps and inks go together like a horse and carriage! For a post on inking, have a look here.


6. Ribbons
They add colour and texture to cards.


7. Laptop and phone
To stay in touch with you through my blog, email, text and phone calls, and when I'm not doing that, to stay up to date with what's going on in the papercraft world, and listen to music, or podcasts!


For my list of what you need to get started as a cardmaker, see this blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment