Friday, August 5, 2011

Have a bright birthday...

Continuing with my recent 'theme' of brightly coloured cards, I needed a birthday card for a friend, so I whipped this card up! At the moment I'm really loving the butterfly stamp, and the eclectic alphabet stamps. They hardly get put away, but rather just sit on my desktop waiting to be used again on another card!
























My thought for this card was to be bright and happy! Because I couldn't spell out 'happy birthday' with the alphabet stamps, I went for three letters per word, which fit perfectly on the card, but also added a bit of a whimsical feel to it.

It seems to be birthday season at the moment, so I'll be posting more birthday themed cards over the next few posts. If it's your birthday around now, happy birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment