Thursday, August 25, 2011

The life you love...

One of the Kaszazz slogans is to
'create the life you love with Kaszazz'.

It's a catchy little slogan, and I like it. I wanted to share with you the reasons why I love working with Kaszazz. I've been thinking about this over the past few days, and would love to share my thoughts with you.

1. I love the creative aspect! Yes, I can be creative on my own (that is, not as a consultant), but I love that challenge that being a consultant provides!

2. I love getting creative with other people. Again, I can do this on my own, but running workshops and helping people with their queries gives me such a lovely sense of knowing that I'm helping someone else to be creative! And creativity is such an important part of who we are! We have creativeness built into our being! I love helping others find this creativeness through Kaszazz! To see their faces light up when they realise that I wasn't lying when I said they can create a beautiful card, and then to see them 'take flight' with their craft is such a joyful thing to me!

3. I love the FREEbies! Yes, it's true! I admit it! But, who doesn't love something for FREE?

4. I love paper. Twice a year, I go to the Paperific Expo. Every time I went, I would buy paper. It got to the stage that I had so much paper, I had nowhere to store it! I had to decide a few years ago, that I wouldn't buy any more paper! I actually had to ask my friends who were with me, to stop me from buying copious amounts of paper!

5. I love stamps. You've seen the huge collection of Kaszazz stamps, right? Yes, I do want them all! :B

6. I love inks! I love the texture of them. I love their different uses. I love the many inking techniques!

So there you have it! A few of the reasons why I love working with Kaszazz!
~ Are you following your passion?
~ Are you doing something that you love?

No comments:

Post a Comment