Thursday, August 11, 2011

Something new!


Well, it’s been a quiet week here on the blog, but my mind has been very much the opposite! I have some exciting new ideas that I’m working on, and will hopefully be able to share them here soon (just working on the finishing touches)!

In the meantime though, I’ve been enthusiastically encouraging one of my fellow stampers to do some guest posts for me, and I think all my encouraging (I won’t call it nagging) has paid off! This lady does incredible things with all things Distress Ink, but I’ll let her tell you more about herself through her blog posts!

I hope you’ll learn as much from her about Distress Inks as I have!
--------------------------------------------



Good morning stampers!

I am Tanya’s mystery blogging assistant, who will occasionally drop in every now and then and share a few of my random thoughts about all things crafty. Due to the nature of my work I have chosen to keep my identity a mystery but there was no way that I can hide my passion for stamping. 

First thing you should know about me is that I am a distress ink addict and not ashamed to say so. I have been playing with these inks for about 18 months now and I still keep finding more and more things that I can do with these inks. They never fail to wow me! I am currently experimenting with various ways of colouring stamped images with distress inks and have stumbled on yet another way to do so. 

So with that in mind, I will be affectionately calling myself Distress-D for the purposes of this blog and will leave you with my most recent Distress ‘Wow’ colouring moment.

Hope you enjoy!!

Distress-D

No comments:

Post a Comment