Thursday, December 1, 2011

17 Days of Christmas!

Wow! December 1st is here already! Can you believe it? I hardly can! For those of us in Australia, this means the official beginning of summer (despite the rain patches in Melbourne!), Christmas decorations, shopping for presents and Christmas Cards!

If you're like me, and haven't quite finished off your cards (or haven't started yet), then I want to encourage you that it's not too late to make your own! I've decided to do one Christmas card each day until December 23rd, and to post it here for you! This is a bit of a challenge for me, so I'm looking forward to seeing how I go! In the meantime though, I hope this encourages you to continue with your own cards!

To start off with, make your list, and if possible, put it into order of when you need to send/give them out. Overseas cards should be sent first. Anyone local, or that you can hand deliver to, can be next, and anyone you plan to give your card to on Christmas Eve or Day, can be last, as you have more time!


Anyway, here is today's card! It's easy to reproduce and you can probably get quite a few done in a very short time!




To create today's card, I used:
4921 - Olive SB Essentials
4922 - Pomegranite
9785 - Oatmeal A5 Card
71003 - Chestnut Roan ColorBox Chalk Ink
71001 - Dark Moss ColorBox Chalk Ink
4231KE - Season's Greetings Bold
4506L - Nativity
4557 - Clear Rhinestones 13mm
1607 - Organdy Cream Ribbon 1/4"
2555 - Permanent Glue Dots
4208 - Glossy Accents
4914 - Bone Scorer
1708 - Super Tape 6mm

No comments:

Post a Comment