Monday, August 1, 2011

Life goes on...

Hello again!

I'm back and just want to say a big thank you to everyone for their care and concern over our recent sad news about our dear little Bobby.

Bobby's passing was unexpected and came as a total shock to us. I think this made it harder for us to deal with. I miss him a lot. He had a lovely whistle, and always gave me pleasure to listen to him whistling away to himself. My husband and I would often giggle to ourselves as we lay in bed in the mornings listening to our cute Bobby as he whistled his little tune! The house is very quite since he's been gone.





















This photo was taken of Bobby a few months ago. He loved being near me during the day, and here you can see him sitting on the chair in my craft room as I work. He loved nibbling on paper (anything actually), so he always got my small scraps to play with. It was a bit of a running joke actually – that we both loved paper!

He was a cheeky, but lovable pet, and our lives are richer for having him in them, despite our feelings of hurt and loss now!

This post wasn't meant to be all about Bobby, but I guess now it has turned into a bit of a tribute.

I will be back later with more cards, but for now, I will leave you with a bright and lively card, that I created using some scraps.





















The flowers were cut using the Ezy-Press, which is a great way to use up small bits of cardstock! These colours are lovely and vibrant together - look out for more cards with a similar colour scheme!

The sentiment reads " Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom and a little flower."

Farewell Bobby. We will miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment